Friday, July 5, 2019

Email-What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination

Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination

Question: Write an e-mail to your friend telling about what you intend to do after SSC examination.
Answer: 
To: rahim@gmail.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: My intention to do after SSC exam.
My dear Nasim,
I am very glad to get your benevolent note of the fourth moment. From the letter I came to realize that you have needed to recognize what I expect to do after the S.S, C examination. You know education is the foundation of a country. No country can advance without education. The greater part of the general population of our town are ignorant. They don't have the foggiest idea how to peruse and compose. They have no information about education, wellbeing, family arranging and the logical strategy for development. In this way, I have taken firm choice to invest the free energy in educating them. In the event that the townspeople are appropriately instructed about these things, I figure they would most likely lead a solid and upbeat life.
Yours ever,
Rahim

1 comments:

Post a Comment