Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Dialogue-Opening A Bank Account

Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account

Question: Suppose you are Hashem and you are a student of class XIII. You want to open a bank account with Datch Bangla bank in your locality. Write a dialogue between you and the manager of the bank.
Answer: A dialogue between Hashem and a bank manager:
Hashem: May I come in, sir? 
Manager: Yes, come in. How might I help you? 
Hashem: Sir, I might want to open a record in your bank. If it's not too much trouble reveal to me the technique. 
Manager: You take this application structure and top it off. At that point you should be presented by an individual who is our record holder. He would put his mark on the pertinent part referencing his record number and full location. 
Hashem: Will it be sufficient to open my record? 
Manager: No, I am giving you likewise a card where you will put your example signature and connect two duplicates of photos. The photos must be verified by the individual who will present you. Additionally, you will require at any rate one thousand takes as an underlying store to open the financial balance. 
Hashem: I am not prepared today. I have not brought cash and identification size photos. 
Manager: So, it's better in the event that you come tomorrow. 
Hashem: Yes, I'll come tomorrow. 
Manager: Please recollect, you need to precede 2 o'clock. 
Hashem: Thank you particularly for your earnest co-task. 
Manager: You are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment