Friday, July 5, 2019

Application for Early Leave from Your School

Application for Early Leave from Your School

Question: write an application to the headmaster of Your School requesting him for leave after the 3rd period.Or, write an application to the headmaster of your school requesting him for early leave.
06 July,2019
The Headmaster
Madarsha High School.
Chattogram, Bangladesh.
Subject: Prayer for early leave.
Sir,
I have the pleasure to express that I am a student of class ten of your school. I have attend to my class in time today. Be that as it may, all of a sudden I am feeling server cerebral pain. Presently, I am very incapable to proceed with the remainder of the class. In this way, I have to return home right away. 
I, consequently, might want to demand you to allow my leave after the subsequent period and oblige accordingly.
I remain.
Sir,
Yours truly,
Abdur Rahman
Class – Ten
Roll no -01

1 comments:

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog.very needy article.
how to write a maternity leave application

Post a Comment